Saturday, January 23, 2010

Friendship or crush?

Tonight we went out to dinner with friends, Casey and Majella. "Dinner out" before vs. after having kids is like night and day - well that is if we're also dining with the kiddos. Dinner is usually at a family-friendly restaurant and no later than 6:30pm in order to avoid overtired children. This is especially important when dining with friends who aren't parents yet, in order to avoid ruining their interest in ever having kids of their own:).

Tonight confirmed it. Dylan has a connection with (or maybe crush on) Majella. He's been intrigued by Majella since he first met her on New Years Even when he was 7 months old. Perhaps it's her charming Aussie accent and/or her beauty. Either way, he enjoys her company and is often found cuddling in her lap. Tonight was no different.
When we got home, Devin asked Dylan if he had a good time with Casey and Majella. Dylan said, "I like Majella. So...I guess I also like Uncle Casey." The statement gave Devin a good laugh and was followed by a quick text message to Casey.
Congrats C & M on the engagement! We (or should I say 'I') haven't ruled out the possibility of a trip to Australia for the wedding sans the kids.

No comments: