Later, I found monkey buckled up ready to go out. Thank goodness though that he let Mia sit in the car seat and didn't put up a fight to keep monkey in there.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Three kids to dress?
Getting Dylan dressed requires quite a bit of patience. We'll either struggle to convince him to get dressed or he has to do it all by himself. Today I had the privilege of not just getting two kids dressed - one super easy (for now) and the other slightly challenging - but add on top of it a monkey! Dylan wanted his little monkey friend to be clothed, so we put on a diaper, socks and Mia's newborn outfit. While it's an extra "body" to dress, it did help Dylan hustle a bit since the monkey was already ready for the day - gotta love healthy competition. All in all, hoping that the "monkey wearing clothes" phase ends soon. I really don't want to waste more diapers and dig out newborn clothes that we have in storage.
Later, I found monkey buckled up ready to go out. Thank goodness though that he let Mia sit in the car seat and didn't put up a fight to keep monkey in there.


Later, I found monkey buckled up ready to go out. Thank goodness though that he let Mia sit in the car seat and didn't put up a fight to keep monkey in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment