I was hoping to find some rain boots for our visit to the pumpkin patch in order to avoid getting his shoes caked with mud. Unfortunately, we didn't have any luck finding ones that fit before our excursion to South 47 Farm in Redmond. However, during a recent trip to Bainbridge Island (of all places), I came across some dinosaur ones that stayed on his feet - and a bonus, he loves them!
He enjoyed parading around the house with them while also "roaring" like a dinosaur. Fancy that - he likes pretending that he's a dinosaur when wearing rain boots, but refuses to actually dress up in his Halloween costume which IS a dinosaur.
We haven't yet been able to test out the practical use of the boots yet, but look forward to stomping around in puddles soon. Maybe we'll then understand why kids love rain boots so much.
I'm sure you're not only noticing his boots, but also the fact that he's not wearing any pants. Well, Dylan has reached a phase where he'd much rather be either naked or just running around in his diaper.
No comments:
Post a Comment