Sunday, August 1, 2010
Payton & Thomas
Dylan associates summertime by two names - Payton and Thomas. Payton is his cousin who lives in San Francisco but spends the summer in Seattle. Dylan loves hanging out with Payton - whether it's horsing around in the backyard or visiting the Museum of Flight. Sometimes Dylan acts like there isn't a nine year age difference. 
Thomas is the famous blue train that children are in love with and pay (way too much) money to see in July. Last year, bed rest kept me from going to the Thomas love-fest, so I was pretty excited to see what it's all about. The entire event revolves around a train ride on the Tomas train which is rickety and old. There's really nothing to it, but the children love it! I actually think that Mia enjoyed the ride more than Dylan. Dylan refused to sit by the open window and seemed happy as a clam eating his popcorn. One thing that I was a bit surprised by was how many little girls were there - and not just ones who were tagging along with their brothers. Since I anticipate that Dylan will want to go again next year, I'm hopeful that Mia will be equally enthused at the event.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment