Friday, August 20, 2010

A horse of course

Every night, we allow Dylan to read 1-2 books. Lately it's become either 1-2 paperback books or one iPad book. I'll blog on Dylan's fascination (or should we say addiction) and competency with Apple products in another edition (and it gives me chills being a MSFTie).

But back to the post. Dylan selected a Thomas book and a six page baby board book. I love that he complemented the long book with a short one - he was being nice to his overtired mommy. Again, I digress. The board book was pictures of baby animals. Kitty, puppy, lamb, duckling. Those were easy. Then came the horse. I was expecting, 'baby horse' or 'i don't know'. No, no. With much conviction and no hesitation, he whipped out 'foal' like there was nothing to it. What? Really? I had to think for a second, is that right? Of course it is...it's a foal!

The End.

No comments: