Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy V-Day

Did you notice that after all the Christmas ornaments were gone, stores immediately brought out the Valentine's Day decor? Seems odd to think about Valentine's Day in January. Devin and I celebrated the holiday a little early ourselves...by a few days not a month like the retail stores. Devin did a great job organizing a perfect day - dinner out, tickets to Annie at the Paramount, a stay downtown at the W Hotel and breakfast at Lola's. It was a real treat to sleep in until 8:30am and wake up from the sun and not by sounds of crying, talking or singing.

Dinner at Urbane before the show...

Valentine's Day happens to be Grandma Marcia's birthday, so we spent the evening with family for a bday celebration.

As a treat for the daycare teachers, I delivered Trophy cupcakes. Of course I also had to get us a few. While Dylan has a sweet tooth, he only managed to take a few bites of his cupcake before calling it quits. I think he was more interested in the character on top...

No comments: