Sunday, March 14, 2010

Splish splash

Last Sunday was a big deal. We took both kids to the YMCA pool after church. It was Mia's first time swimming in a pool and my first time in a bathing suit since being pregnant. As you can imagine, one of us was more excited about the occasion.

Mia loves her baths, so I'm not surprised that she also enjoyed swimming. A giant bathtub according to her. By the end of the hour, Mia was splashing away having a blast. We also managed to meet another baby who was born on the same day and hospital as Mia.
Here's our little girl in her new bathing suit and coverup ready to hit the pool.
A friendly note for moms...don't buy Pamper's swim pants. Beyond size 3 diapers, I haven't found as much of a difference between Pampers and Huggies. So when I saw that Pamper's had Deigo swim diapers for Dylan, I was in. Good marketing approach but really bad product. Their swim diapers absorb zilch which we learned when Dylan got out of the car and his pants were all wet. We will be switching back to the faithful Huggies.

No comments: