Today we took advantage of the open pool time with assistance from Chelsea while I watched Mia. With no hesitation he went into the water and an hour later was wanting to jump in. Here's a few pictures of our fish having a great time in the water.
Friday, October 30, 2009
The "Y"
Last weekend, I enrolled the fam at the brand new YMCA in Newcastle. I have never been to a Y before, so needless to say I'm pleasantly surprised by the offerings that they have - exercise, children's center, family dinner and fun nights, swimming and a ton of classes (yoga, pilates, cycling, cooking, and much more). My hope is that we'll get there several times during the week to exercise, swim and in the spring have Dylan taking T-ball lessons. We'll see whether the $93 monthly dues are worth it - the true test will come in January when I return to work.
Today we took advantage of the open pool time with assistance from Chelsea while I watched Mia. With no hesitation he went into the water and an hour later was wanting to jump in. Here's a few pictures of our fish having a great time in the water.
Today we took advantage of the open pool time with assistance from Chelsea while I watched Mia. With no hesitation he went into the water and an hour later was wanting to jump in. Here's a few pictures of our fish having a great time in the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment