She's outgrowing her newborn outfits and diapers which is bittersweet. Our new baby isn't so little anymore. I'm convinced that this along with a mother's ability to forget labor pain helps explains the reason why women have multiple babies.
Here's some info about our growing girl.
- She's like a little church mouse aka our "squeaker". When Mia sleeps, poops, and stretches (so pretty much all the time), she will let out little squeaks and squeals.
- Like Dylan, she has acid reflux - boo! We started Zantac, but I'm thinking that we may need to change the meds as I'm not sure it's working. We also have her sleeping in a medically designed, 45 degree angle foam wedge.
- She's quite the snuggler and has been spoiled by family allowing her to sleep on their chests. We're now in trouble when it comes to bedtime in her crib. Here's our routine which worked for Dylan: 1) Put Mia down when she's drowsy. 2) Let her fall asleep on her own. Good. 3) She wakes up crying/screamining 10mins later. Bad. I think that she prefers the closeness of a warm body/arms and the other issue is her reflux. My sanity and patience is being tested and just today I considered the cry-it-out method which makes me sad.
Here's Mia at one month. I also included one of Dylan at the same point in time as a comparison.
No comments:
Post a Comment