Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Dylan had a busy weekend. Saturday started with an Easter egg hunt with his cousins, Lauren, Quinn and Evan. It was fun to see him get the hang of the "hunt". He first started with grabbing one at a time and placing it into the basket. He then progressed to grabbing 2-3 at a time. He was picking up speed. Then he realized that it was much easier and efficient to put the basket down, gather the eggs and then dump them into the basket. Strong work Dylan.

Weren't eggs filled with candy when we were little? Well, this was no ordinary Easter egg hunt...they were filled with $$. Overall, Dylan had a good time and seemed to have more fun sorting his money than figuring out what he's going to do with it.

Later that day we visited the Stewarts who are expecting their first baby, Capri. Dylan enjoyed testing out Capri's tricycle. His legs were still a little too short for the pedals, but he seemed to have fun getting on and off the bike. We can't wait to meet Capri in a few weeks.

And finally today, we spent the day baking, coloring eggs and relaxing with family over a late brunch. I was hoping to make it to church, but felt like I was relapsing from the cold I've had for the last 3 wks. Ugh, waiting for the day when I don't have to go through a box of Kleenex :).

Here's a few Easter pictures...

No comments: