Sunday, April 12, 2009

70+ degree weather = SHORTS!

That statement really applies to Devin as he was the only one wearing shorts last weekend. Gotta give him credit as I'm sure none of us will be pulling out our shorts until July at the rate we're going. We took advantage of the sun and semi-warm weather by BBQing with some friends and visiting the zoo.

Of course one of our first stops was the flamingos - Dylan's favorite ever since he saw them in Maui. While I kind of feel bad for the animals being caged up, I felt even worse for the flamingos. How do they manage to stay alive in the frigid cold Seattle weather that we have 9 months of the year? It just doesn't seem right. They didn't look as healthy and pink as the ones in Hawaii...must be due to the weather depression that they have.

No comments: