Dylan's fascination for airplanes started during his first visit to the Museum of Flight last month. Ever since then, he'll randomly talk about airplanes and point them out in the sky when driving. Since I had Chi Omega events all day on Saturday, Devin took Dylan for a picnic to the "airplane park" in Seattle/Georgetown to see airplanes fly over head and land at a nearby airport. This is Dylan's 2nd visit to the park, but the first time was when I was on maternity leave visiting Devin for lunch.
Dylan had a blast! And as you'll see from the photo,they also enjoyed the airshow while munching on KFC...I'm sure it's not the first time my boys have enjoyed the healthy diet when I haven't been around :). Looks like Dylan stuffed himself with buttery corn and ended up in a slight food coma.
It was a very nice treat to receive this photo on my cell phone during a (very) lengthy Chi Omega reception at UW...
4.18.09
8.22.07
No comments:
Post a Comment