I've been blogging lately about some of the funny or interesting things that Dylan has been saying. Going forward, I will tag each post as "Chatterbox".
Big, Little or Neither? Yesterday, Dylan got a hold of some nail clippers. I asked for them back and told him that they were only to be used by mama and papa. He insisted that he knew how to use them - which he did. I shared that they're too sharp for big boys. Here's how the rest followed:
Dylan: I'm not a big boy.
Me: Oh, you're not? You're a little boy?
Dylan: No, not a little boy.
Me: What are you then?
Dylan: *I'm Dylan Imamura.*
Me: Ok, understood.
Forgettful Santa?...Never. Last night, Devin got our XMAS tree which Dylan was super excited about. This morning, Dylan looked down at the tree from the top of our stairs and very sadly said,"Santa didn't leave me any presents." I guess he thought that Christmas trees = Santa visit. We had to explain to him that Santa doesn"t visit until Christmas day. He hasn't seemed disappointed since, so I'm assuming that he understood. We learned our lesson last year and won't be leaving any presents under the tree before the 25th.
No comments:
Post a Comment