Saturday, December 20, 2008

Busted!

Dylan received a Christmas gift in the mail from Uncle Mike, Auntie Lydia and Cousin Adam who live in Florida. Devin placed it under Christmas tree this afternoon which seemed like a natural thing to do. Since we haven't done any wrapping ourselves yet, it was the first present below the tree. Several hours later, I caught him shaking the box. I didn't think that he'd do much more damage, so I let him go and headed back into the kitchen. Several minutes later, he had satisfied his curiosity - we caught him ripping off the wrapping paper and discovering the fun bath toy. Christmas came a little early for Dylan this year. (Thank you Uncle Mike. Dylan loves the gift).

Lesson learned, I guess that I won't be wrapping presents before Christmas Eve. Next year I suspect that we'll have a bigger challenge...figuring out where to hide the unwrapped presents so Dylan doesn't find them before Christmas.



No comments: