Sunday, January 16, 2011

Where is...

Devin was working late the other night, so I decided to deliver some dinner. While we were there, Dylan spotted a large map on the wall that had pins in it which I'm assuming identifies the location of their customers. Dylan was intrigued and asked a few simple questions...

Dylan: "What is this?"
Me: "This is a map of the world."
Dylan: "Where do we live, Mama?"
Me: "Right here (pointing to WA)."
Dylan: "Is that far from here?"
Me: "No. Our home is pretty close to here. In a few weeks, we'll be going to Disneyland in California. It's located right here."
Dylan: "Is that close?"
Me: "No. We'll have to take a plane to get there. Aren't you excited?"

That was all easy, until he asked me this question..."Where do the dinosaurs live?" I wasn't prepared for that one and how to describe to him extinction.

No comments: