In honor of the little one who we tried to protect and ensure a healthy delivery, here’s a recent photo of our precious Mia after playing in the backyard sprinklers.
Friday, July 9, 2010
One year later
A year ago today, I was on Day 1 of bed rest because Mia was anxious to enter the world nine weeks early. It made me realize how quickly the last year has gone, how drastically our lives have changed, and how much I’m enjoying the summer (at least what we’ve had so far). While I didn’t love the idea of bed rest at this time last year, I selfishly wouldn’t mind a few days now of just doing nothing and being lazy - sleeping in, staying in PJs all day, reading a magazine or book all the way through (vs. having several partially read books and several untouched magazines on my nightstand), watching a movie on Netflix (which we sadly don’t take advantage of despite paying for the service), and not stressing about work.
In honor of the little one who we tried to protect and ensure a healthy delivery, here’s a recent photo of our precious Mia after playing in the backyard sprinklers.
In honor of the little one who we tried to protect and ensure a healthy delivery, here’s a recent photo of our precious Mia after playing in the backyard sprinklers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment