Mia's quite the pooper and conveniently managed to unload a big one. Wouldn't normally be an issue, but quickly becomes one if you don't have a diaper! We remembered to bring food, drinks, chairs and blankets - but forgot diapers and wipes...kind of important. We left the concert early, but Dylan wanted to take a couple of spins down the slide at the playground. He grabbed his crouch a couple of times but denied needing to use the potty when asked. Several minutes later while standing on the bridge, I started to see a waterfall flow out of his shorts. Dylan was shocked (and disappointed) and I'm sure that my reaction was as priceless as his. That said, this is the first accident that Dylan has had when out and about - pretty good. As we quickly walked (and Dylan waddled with wet underpants and shorts) to the car, I couldn't believe that both kids managed to soil their pants. Double trouble!
Before the disaster...


No comments:
Post a Comment