Mia's really enjoying cooing and finding her voice. When I go in to feed her at night or get her in the morning, majority of the time she'll greet me with a smile or coo. She's engaging a bit quicker than Dylan did at this age. I've been trying to capture her noises on video, but she seems to be a bit camera shy. I'll keep trying.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Mia's Post
Since we don't have very many blogs about Mia, I thought that I would cram a few random shots into one post.
We've started to pull out a few of Dylan's old baby toys and stuff. That includes some of his clothes as proven in photo below. Hey, if we're not going outside of the house, might as well reuse some of D's old wardrobe. We also busted out the Bumbo which she seems to really enjoy.
I bought a pair of Baby Legs back in the spring and was excited to put them on her when the weather got cold enough. They're easier than tights since you don't have to struggle with them during diaper changes. They're also one size fits all - babies and adults. While I have a hard time seeing an adult sporting Baby Legs, they are quite stretchy. Right now, they look more like leg warmers than tights on Mia - but cute nonetheless.
Mia is still not a great napper. On days when we're completely exhausted, we've resorted to rocking her to sleep and having her nap in our arms. Bad habit, but it keeps us sane. I've given up on using my entire maternity leave to solve the problem and hope that daycare in January will help train her :). Here are the kids getting a few zzz's with Devin.
My college friend, Cristi, visited from Colville the other week. Dylan had been talking about her all day and was disappointed when she hadn't arrived before his nap. I thought that he was sleeping since he hadn't made a peep after putting him down for a nap. To my surprise he had kept himself awake just to see her. For the first time since he transitioned into the bunk bed, he wandered out of his bed and room to join us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment