Oh, the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we have no place to go
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow,
It doesn't show signs of stopping....
But the fire is so delightful
And since we have no place to go
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow,
It doesn't show signs of stopping....
That song seems appropriate for the holiday season. It's also perfect for the weather conditions that we're experiencing today - SNOW!
As a child, I loved snow days. Staying home from school, playing in the snow, building snowmen, making snow angels, hot cocoa - what could be better? As an adult, I love snow if I can enjoy it from home and avoid driving in it. Two years ago, it took me 3.5 hours to drive home from work in the snow. Thank goodness for a strong bladder (since I was about 6mos pregnant at the time) and a great friend from work who kept me company on the phone (during her equally miserable commute to Tacoma). So, Devin and I worked from home today and had a chance to enjoy our very pretty, winter wonderland with Dylan.
First (very cautious) step into the snow...
Time to go back inside...
Little sleepy after watching the snow fall...
No comments:
Post a Comment