Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ready for disneyland

As I try to get caught up on blogging, this one is going to be a bit out of order.

The Fair! Despite how hectic September was for us, it wouldn't have been complete without a trip to the Puyallup Fair. This year, we were hopeful that Dylan would be more interested in the rides and yes, he was. He tried out a few on his own and was even brave enough to take a picture with Spongebob Squarepants. In the past, he would have stood in line and then bail out in fear when it was his turn. I think we might be ready to take on Disneyland in the spring.
Dylan really wanted to try out the ring the bell muscle game (or whatever it's called). He needed a little assistance with the hammer/mallet - but I probably would've too as that thing wasn't light. He won a huge inflatable hammer which he fortunately hasn't tried out on Mia.
So where's Mia? She was there, but wasn't tall enough for any of the rides - even the train! So, she waited patiently, hung out and practiced walking. I don't think that she cared since she was able to cruise around freely and got quite a bit of attention from strangers.

No comments: