Sunday, August 9, 2009

Psuedo-"leap year" birthday

Is it possible to skip a birthday if you're not born on February 29? I kind of know what a leap year baby feels like.

Monday, August 3 marked my 32nd birthday. With being on bed rest (still) and Devin catching a nasty stomach bug on Monday a.m. that put him out until Friday, things were a little uneventful on the actual day. Although, I loved my Alderbrook massage on Saturday and all the birthday wishes/calls! We were then planning on dinner out with family on Saturday, but canceled it when Dylan came down with a 102 degree temperature (due to an ear infection, ugh). We'll have a quiet redo next Sunday - or at least we're planning on it as long as everyone's healthy.

So net/net, it felt as if my birthday skipped me this year. Not a bad thing and not one bit disappointed as I've never been a huge birthday celebration gal. I have a feeling that I'll be wishing for a similar occurrence in a few years when I get further into my 30s :).

No comments: