Dylan had a hard time falling asleep the first night, but last night (only day 2 in his new room) he went straight to bed. Not a peep from him until 6:45am. Sweet dreams for all :). Here's a photo of my boys enjoying story time from the bunk bed. I'll upload more photos when we've finished decorating.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Sweet Dreams
While we're hoping that our little girl doesn't arrive until Aug/Sept sometime, we've been trying to get prepared just in case. That's entailed transitioning Dylan into his new "big boy" bedroom. All of the work has pretty much been completed by Devin since I'm useless due to bed rest. We skipped painting since we just don't have time. But the necessities - bunk bed, dresser and shelves - are built. Now we just need to get a decorative items for his fish/boat room - I think that internet shopping will become my best friend over the next few weeks.
Dylan had a hard time falling asleep the first night, but last night (only day 2 in his new room) he went straight to bed. Not a peep from him until 6:45am. Sweet dreams for all :). Here's a photo of my boys enjoying story time from the bunk bed. I'll upload more photos when we've finished decorating.
Dylan had a hard time falling asleep the first night, but last night (only day 2 in his new room) he went straight to bed. Not a peep from him until 6:45am. Sweet dreams for all :). Here's a photo of my boys enjoying story time from the bunk bed. I'll upload more photos when we've finished decorating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment