Last weekend, it was semi decent so we ate dinner on the patio of the new Cantinetta in old Bellevue. Since work has been super demanding, it was nice to enjoy a low key dinner - fresh pasta, wine and happy children. As we wrapped up dinner, it was chilly enough that we could have used heat lamps...another reminder that summer is gone. So sad.
I had told Dylan that we'd stop at the French bakery after dinner for a cookie. Since we didn't get there until 8pm, they were closed. Where did we end up? 7-11. We go from fancy french pastries to WT 7-11 slurpies. Nice.
Later that afternoon, Dylan an Devin took advantage of Microsoft corporate Mariner's tickets while I slaved away at work to stay aloat. Since Devin has been doing a lot around the house becuase I've been so busy with work, it was a nice treat for him (or at least I thought so :)). Even though the Mariner's are the worst team in baseball, Dylan still loves them. Here are a few shots of our little guy and a video of him and JJ dancing.

No comments:
Post a Comment