Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

I was hoping to take both kids to a local Easter egg hunt this year, but unfortunately that wasn't in our cards. Mia's stomach bug was lingering on for a week, so Devin took her to the doctor while Dylan and I participated in a egg hunt at Gilman Village. I wouldn't quite call it a "hunt"...instead think of Halloween but with plastic eggs instead of candy. Kids went from store to store where they were handed their treat. Dylan had a great time nonetheless and it worked out well since I can only imagine what kind of mess we would have experienced having an egg hunt on wet grass.
With Mia being sick, we didn't make it to church :(. We did however manage to have Easter dinner with family. Dylan went on an indoor egg hunt. He was much quicker this year than last and I'm sure will be super fast next year when he has some competition from Mia. Now, if only I could get them to cooperate during photo taking so I can get a decent picture of the two of them.

No comments: