Saturday, September 12, 2009

Summer came back

I was thinking that summer in Seattle was over - but this week proved me wrong. With the 80+ degree weather, we ventured out to a (pretty amazing) water park that a co-worker had recommended, stopped at Baskin & Robbins for ice cream, and had dinner on the water. Thank goodness that Auntie Chelsea went with us to the park as I'm not sure I would've been able to watch/play with Dylan while also keeping Mia in the shade. Need to figure out how to juggle both - perhaps strapping little Mia into the baby bjorn is the solution? Never really loved the bjorn with Dylan, but maybe we'll find a better use this time around.

The best part of the day was Dylan saying "Mama, I had fun. Thank you, Mama." How does that not warm your heart? Maybe we've restored his faith that he can still have a great time even with a baby sister :). Anyway, here's a few photos of our great day.

No comments: