Yahoo! I can't believe how quick the pregnancy is going. I haven't blogged much about the pregnancy, so here we go. We'll be at 29 weeks on Saturday so we're on the home stretch to welcoming our little girl. The 2nd trimester has been pretty easy and painless, so I'm hoping that the trend continues through the summer.
The visit to the doc last week went well. Here are a few #s...
2600-3000 (Calories/day)
100-130 (Grams of protein/day)
15 (lbs gained since Day 1)
12 (Our due date in September)
5 (pills taking/day)
While I'm anxious not to be preggers anymore, we need the extra time. Here's a short list of things that we have to do in preparation for our expanding family.
1. Agree on a baby name. Considering that Devin and I haven't had a serious conversation about it, we may find ourselves in late August without one picked out yet.
2. Clear out the guest room for the new roommate...Dylan.
3. Paint Dylan's new room to match the decor. HELP WANTED.
4. Buy Dylan a bunk bed and mattresses. With that also comes the frequent night visits to our room by our little one. Not sure we're ready for that.
5. Get a dual stroller. I think that I'll leave this one to Devin to research and test drive - since he did such a great job with the last one.
On most days, Dylan seems excited about the baby and gives my belly daily kissess and hugs. He often says "baby sister coming soon!" However, the word "my" and "mine" has returned to his vocabulary and seems to be used quite often these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment