Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Musician in Training.

Dylan loves music and tends to dance, drum, clap, bob his head, or tap his foot along with whatever song is playing. The other day, he asked Devin and I to repeat Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours" song 10x+ since he loved it. Maybe we have a musician in the making. So, we thought it would be fun to venture out to the Folklife Festival on Memorial Day in hopes that we'd experience some good music and entertainment. We didn't necessarily witness much of the former, but were entertained and had a few good chuckles by some of the performances. No wonder why there's no entrance fee. We must have been confused between Folklife and Bumbershoot :).

Afterwards, we ended up at the EMP - gotta love Microsoft's Primecard discount! While Dylan really enjoyed the hands on music experience, I'm not sure we'd return anytime soon since there wasn't much more for children his age.

Watching the only decent performance at Folklife (African dancing)...
Watching the Muppets show for the 4th time...
Rock & Roll - I think we may have a musician in the family...

No comments: